cholist

Friday, July 30, 2010

Hello

wabby here so i need a new author of this blog since adorable123 is gone why? because yesterday she was being mean to me all because she asked for my number because i said i was talking to choboi on the phone so i said no to giving her my number so then she said y? and i said because i knew choboi for a very long time so i trust her so then adorable123 (who is not adorable) started being mean to me i was talking nice but she was talking mean so i had to remove her from friends list and then i removed her from blog so we should never see a post from her again even if she says sorry and this morning is not good any more because i am thinking about this last night when i was outside doing farm work i felt like someone someone that was me i felt the real me but now its gone all because of this! i want to real me to come out!

2 comments:

magiic said...

hey, i will ba an author on ur blog if u still need one!!

magiic said...

p.s. first comment whoot