cholist

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Authors Needed

wabby here and i need help running my blog so i need authors so if you want to be an author comment on this post and on the comment i want you to tell me about your self, tell me what you'll post about on here, chobot age, chobot name, tell me if your a citizen or not, tell me the blog names that you followed, tell me if your an author of any other blogs, tell me your blog name if you have one, and please tell me your email (i need it to make you an author of the blog i think you will be a good author) and i might let you be an author any ways idk what i will do but just do the stuff i told you to do please

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I would like to apply to become an author. I am an american girl. I will post random things about chobots. My chobots age is 264 days. My chobots name is tickle55 . I am not a citezen. The blogs I have followed are cutpompom1sblog.blogspot.com . My blogs name is
tickle55.blogspot.com . My email address is
coolcaat12360@yahoo.com . That is all!

Vienna said...

HI wabby wats up im choboi so ya me not citezen me 541 my blog is choboirox.blogspot.com my email is chubberdavis@aol.com

kililk12 & Poplol025 said...

I would like to be an author!! i would help out to do headers and all different kinds of things! :D